My first complete (analyzing concept, modelling, texturing, planning, shading, rendering etc.) project.
It's my "all steam ahead" approach to "Model a House" excercise.
I've made hell of a mistakes (and lots of them to be precise) and learned a lot on them!
Also - I've picked concept art instead of a blueprint with a tricky perspective, so that was quite a though one to measure (see last image).
All textures are baked from self made, procedural materials.
I've started this projet after 2 full months learning on CGCookie.
Project took me 1 full month, around 50-60h total: ~40% learning, ~20%rendering, ~40% actual work.
Matcap: ~300k tris
Textured - Cycles: ~92k tris
Sketfchab: ~39k tris
Based on art of amazing Hahi Yu: https://www.artstation.com/artwork/KQz0x
- Status: Final