Stomp Jump (Splining & Polish)
Rules of the Exercise
1Animation is the splined and polished (finished) version.
2Stomp's jump reads well and is appealing.
3Body mechanics adhere to the principles of animation.
This robot (still) has ups.
This exercise is designed to be an application of the information learned in Chapter 2 of the Animation Workflow & Body Mechanics course. The overall goal is to animate the Stomp character jumping the gap between these two boxes. You should have already completed the blocking precursor to this exercise.
This exercise is the SPLINED and POLISHED version of the shot.
- Open your saved blocking animation of this shot (from the previous exercise).
- Finishing Splining and Polishing your animation of the Stomp character leaping between the 2 blocks.
- >Render your animation as either (A) an openGL viewport render or (B) a lit Cycles render.
- Upload your video to YouTube or Vimeo.
- Finally, submit your exercise by clicking the Submit Exercise button in the top-right corner of this page and pasting your video's URL.