Applying what you've learned
Now that the Fundamentals of Sculpting course has taught you the essentials, it's time to put your knowledge to use. This exercise is designed to be relevant practice for all skill levels, whether it's your first sculpt or your 100th sculpt. Let's have some fun!
- Download the shark artwork...the shark art...the sharkwork...from either:
- the downloads section of this page
- or from Alyssa Veysey's gallery
- or from the course's source files
- Choose one of the sharks from the art. You don't have to sculpt the one Kent sculpted in the course. You can - and are even encouraged - to choose one of the other sharks from Alyssa's art.
- Sculpt your chosen shark to the absolute best of your ability.
- Save your final sculpture .blend file and upload it to Sketchfab.
- Submit your exercise on this page via the "Submit Exercise" button above (below the title). Select your sketchfab model according to the instructions on the submission page.