Applying what you've learned
In the first chapter of the Clouds course we learned about forming various volumetric clouds, eventually resulting in a cloudscape. Now it's time to put your fresh knowledge to good use! This exercise is a challenge to create a cloudscape using the techniques from the course.
- Watch the first chapter of the clouds course.
- Apply the techniques taught to create a cloudscape.
- Render a 1920x1080 full-sampled image of your cloudscape.
- Eevee is the recommended engine but if you have a super computer, you're welcome to render with Cycles.
- Submit your render with the "Submit Exercise" button above (below the title). Choose your image for upload, a title, and a brief description. The description is a great place to share any tips you learned along the way or describe your process.
Try something unique
While it's acceptable to create a cloudscape similar to the one from the course, it's BEST if you create a unique one: Unique shapes and unique cloud coverage.