Applying what you've learned
In the second chapter of the Clouds course we learned how to re-light our cloudscape for sunset as well as how to animate our camera flying through our clouds. This exercise is a challenge to combine both techniques into an above-the-clouds-at-sunset Eevee animation!
- Watch the first and third lessons in chapter 2 of the clouds course.
- Apply the techniques taught to animate a 250-frame fly-through sequence.
- Render a full-sampled HD video of your timelapse animation.
- 1920x1080 is preferred but 1280x720 is acceptable. With the compositing trick to eliminate cloud flickering, this animation can take a long time to render. If your computer struggles with this sequence I recommend utilizing a renderfarm service like Sheep-It.
- Submit your exercise by uploading your video to Youtube, Vimeo, or Wistia. Then copy + paste the video's URL to the submission page (Accessible when clicking the "Submit Exercise" button above (below the title). Fill in a title and a brief description. The description is a great place to share any tips you learned along the way!
Filling in the Gaps Yourself
Part of the challenge of this exercise is combining techniques from one video with the techniques from another. This is the good way to test that you truly understand the techniques beyond following step by step. You can do it!